Acupressure Massage Mat
Hurry! Limited quantities available of our BodyByrne Acupressure Massage Mat Set!
Say goodbye to back tension and stress as you embrace the soothing benefits of our mat. Experience head-to-toe relief, promoting well-being and quality sleep in just 20 minutes. Relieve stress, chronic pain, dizziness, headaches, and muscle tension while enhancing blood circulation and releasing those feel-good endorphins.
For optimal results, make BodyByrne Acupressure Massage Mat a part of your daily routine, using it 10-15 minutes, 4-5 days a week. Our 5-year warranty reflects our confidence in its excellent quality.
Crafted with certified, eco-friendly materials, including 100% linen, cotton, coconut fibers, and recyclable, hypoallergenic plastic. BodyByrne Acupressure Massage Mat Set is made in collaboration with Pranamat ECO to ensures safety and non-toxicity in every stitch and color.
Each mat is meticulously handcrafted to provide you with the utmost care and quality. Don't miss out on this chance to discover the natural path to wellness with our limited BodyByrne Acupressure Massage Mat!
Storage and Care
Lie Down And Feel The Difference
Back pain relief
Massage can be very effective at alleviating back pain. The BodyByrne Acupressure Mat is made up of patented massage elements shaped like lotus flowers, which ease muscle-tension and pain, when used regularly. This generates well-being throughout the body.
Benefits of regular massage:
- Significantly reduces back pain;
- Takes just 15-30 minutes a day;
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, natural painkillers;
- Eases muscle-tension and spasms;
- Reduces inflammation in the body;
- Supports physical and psychological well-being.
Fast and effective lower back pain relief
Lumbar pain or lumbago is something most of us will experience at one time or another. It has many causes. In most cases, the pains can be attributed to the tightening of the muscles and ligaments that surround the lumbar vertebrae. Pain is often experienced after intense physical exertion that has damaged or strained a muscle. It can also be the result of sitting in front of a computer for long periods.
Fast action: the benefits are felt within 15-30 minutes
- It deeply relaxes the contracture of the muscles in the lumbar region;
- It stimulates the body to produce a high dose of pain-killing endorphins, which bond to the μ-opioid receptors in the brain;
- It increases the circulation of nutrients and oxygen to the lower back;
- It prevents the recurrence of lumbar pain;
- It speeds up recovery after exercise.
No more Migraines
Migraine pain occurs as a result of vascular pathology when the cerebral arteries expand. Expanding unevenly, these arteries put pressure on adjacent nerve cells. After vasoconstriction occurs, blood circulation in nearby tissues is disturbed, which can also cause pain.Anyone experiencing something even slightly resembling a migraine should visit a neurologist first.
Vascular diseases, hypertension, and tumors sometimes present with the same symptoms as a migraine.
It’s necessary to rule out more serious conditions before tackling your headaches. Of course, the first advice you’re likely to receive is to avoid risk factors.
Adjust your daily exercise regimen, nutrition, even methods of contraception. To prevent migraine attacks, taking a cold shower both in the morning and in the evening is recommended.
Do you often find yourself wondering, "Why am I so tired all the time?" If you do, you're not alone. Fatigue is a pervasive issue that can impact various aspects of your life, from your daily activities to your overall well-being. In this comprehensive article, we will delve into the world of fatigue symptoms, exploring their causes and offering insights into how to manage and overcome them.10 to 20 minutes of this restorative massage is enough to kick-start real change in your life
- Increasing the endorphin-levels makes you feel calm and happy as well as blocking pain. By reducing your anxiety, you escape the vicious cycles that cause fatigue.
- Down-regulating cortisol. This is a “stress hormone”. It helps you wake up in the morning, but too much cortisol makes you feel panicked, unable to rest and results in extreme fatigue.
- Improving sleep-quality. The importance of this benefit is impossible to overstate. As well as protecting against chronic diseases, natural sleep is essential for learning and memory, reproductive health, and even losing one hour of sleep a night can leave you vulnerable to fatigue, infection and serious disease.
- Improving mood. Protecting against the depression or bouts of low mood that cause fatigue by maintaining an evidence-based self-care regimen also prevents the associated extreme tiredness.
- Increasing energy-levels.
Relieve stress and anxiety
Anxiety can be an overwhelming and isolating experience, but there is hope. By understanding the mechanisms behind anxiety and exploring new approaches like BodyByrne massage mat, you can take control of your mental health and promote a sense of calm and inner peace. In this article, we invite you to explore the potential of BodyByrne Massage Mat and discover how it can be a transformative tool in your journey to manage anxiety.
All you have to do is lay down on your BodyByrne massage set for twenty minutes a day to get all proven benefits. The key is to get into a new ritual for your mental health.
The most popular way is to have a bedtime massage. When the day is done and you’ve had your bath or shower, simply place your BodyByrne Massage Set into your bed and lay down on it. It becomes as natural as brushing your teeth and you’ll find yourself looking forward to it each evening. This full body massage not only significantly improves anxiety symptoms, but also alleviates muscle tension, pain, headaches and stress and helps induce truly restorative sleep.
For anxiety disorder symptoms at any time of the day or night, simply take twenty minutes for a massage. It starts to work even faster than any oral anxiety medication, without any nasty side effects. And, just like anxiety medication, sometimes just knowing it’s there is enough to stem a rising anxiety attack.
BodyByrne Massage Set is an effective, natural method to eliminate cellulite. Cellulite is caused by structural changes in the subcutaneous fat layer, and cannot be dispersed without massaging the internal layers. Cellulite can cause many of us to struggle with self-confidence, influencing how we see ourselves and how we dress. If you can identify with that, you’ve probably already tried many ways to get rid of cellulite, but found no effective solution. Regular use of BodyByrne assage set creates a visible difference after just 30 days; your skin will become smoother and more elastic.
- Acts on the deeper layers of the skin, helping to eliminate cellulite;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Nourishes the skin with oxygen;
- Stimulates lymphatic circulation;
- Provides quick results;
- Takes just 10-15 minutes a day;
- Leaves your skin supple and elastic.
Lack of sleep wreaks havoc on our health and wellness. The symptoms of sleep deprivation affect every aspect of our biological functioning. Sleep is our life support system and is vital for cognitive function, reproductive health, learning and memory, cardiovascular health, every aspect of immune health and mental health. In fact, the chemical mechanisms of insomnia are similar to those of stress, anxiety, panic attacks and depression. Use BodyByrne Massage Mat for 20-40 minutes at bedtime, this is a fast way to reset your relationship with sleep.
- Fall asleep faster
- Wake less frequently in the night
- Feel better rested even when your sleep is disturbed
- Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized
- Create a whole new relationship with sleep and bedtime
- Reduce morning anxiety
- Achieve truly restful, healthy sleep
Tension in the neck muscles cause blood vessels to narrow, which is one of the most common causes of headaches. The nerve cells in the brain do not get enough oxygen, causing pain attacks that can last from a few hours to several days.
Painkillers can relieve unpleasant sensations, but they do not fight the initial cause of the pain occurring. Pain can come back when the medicine stops working. Massage is a great way to relieve the underlying muscle tension. It is not always possible to book an appointment with a professional massage therapist, but thanks to BodyByrne, massage is available to you whenever and wherever.
Use BodyByrne Massage pillow every day for 20 minutes
- Stimulates the release of endorphins – natural painkillers, effectively relieving both acute, sudden and chronic pain;
- Warms up problem area and eliminates muscle spasms and tension, which are the most common causes of headaches;
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenates cells;
- Eliminates stress.
Relive pains in the legs
Leg pain has many causes. It can be the result of rigorous exercise, poor circulation, trapped or inflamed nerves, or a symptom of the immobility associated with other conditions. Whatever the cause, it has a serious impact on quality of waking life and also effects our sleep, often causing insomnia.
Regular use of BodyByrne Massage set can:
For acute pain, massage only the problem areas for 5-7 minutes. If you have chronic pain, use BodyByrne massage set between 15 and 30 minutes, twice a day.
- Block the experience of pain by stimulating the production of endorphins, which bond preferentially to the μ-opioid receptors in the brain;
- Reduce inflammation – the underlying cause of many problems in the body;
- Improve circulation, breaking the numbness-pain cycle;
- Relax contractures in the muscles, releasing trapped nerves;
- Free you from the pain = immobility = low-endorphin-production = pain cycle;
- Aid in restful sleep.
Release pressure on the nerve root
A trapped nerve (or pinches nerve) is a situation where the spinal nerve root coming of your spinal cord is either being irritated by a cervical disc lesion (like a herniation) or overstretched, for example in the case of a traumatic injury. This can occur with or without pain.
- Stimulate the production of endorphins in your body, which bond to the μ-opioid receptors in the brain, blocking pain without negative-side effects;
- Create feelings of euphoria and peace, improving your outlook;
- Aid restful sleep;
- Reduce inflammation;
- Relax muscle contractures around the nerve root;
- Increase the circulation of oxygen and nutrients to the site of the injury, promoting cell regeneration.